I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Baginbun Lodge and inform you of a few important details which will hopefully ensure a safer and even more relaxing stay for you.
To protect our staff and our residents we have made a few changes to ensure the health and safety of all.
Firstly, I ask that you adhere to all measures we have implemented due to COVID-19.
- We now operate a contactless check-in for all our guests.You will receive a text on the day of your arrival with the information required for self check-in
- We have implemented a one way system upon entry and exit to the lodge. Highlighted by yellow arrows please follow…
- Use Hand Sanitising stations allocated throughout the building
- Adhere to the 2m Social Distancing government guidelines
- Please book breakfast via text and a table and time will be allocated to each guest allocation times are 8.15 ..9.00 .. 9.45.
- Contact tracing is required of all residents. Sign in daily for the duration of your stay
- Once rooms are sterilised and assigned to guests our staff will not enter any room, if you require any assistance please contact reception
- Bottled water is no longer provided in your room but we have it available in reception for you to avail off
- Complementary Tea and coffee facilities are also available in the reception area as we do not supply them in the room
We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times and by working together we will ensure a safe and enjoyable experiernce @ Baginbun Lodge